Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Companies that need UNIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Companies that need UNIONS

    Walmart! They need a UNION! Low paying SOB's with crappy benefits.

    Sykes! Must I say more.

    Frontier Health! Oh yeah you know who you are!

    Union! Yeah baby Yeah
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Companies that need UNIONS

    you gonna lead these Unions there Union Man???
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Companies that need UNIONS

    I might picket outside of Walmart! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Companies that need UNIONS

    I got some places for you to picket at and it ain't the great world of wally
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Companies that need UNIONS

    What's got up your craw about Wal-Mart, Union Man???
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Companies that need UNIONS

    none
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Companies that need UNIONS

    Well Mikmo I heard they pay their employees with goats and chickens. They get their products from slave labor in China, and they sell them for a huge profit. Do they give their employees good benefits? Heck no. And I heard that Frontier Health is just a bunch of slave drivers! They need a UNION too! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Companies that need UNIONS

    I heard NCH was trying to get the rest of their staff out side of the nurses to go union. Im not sure what took place or if if it happened, but heard it was one place looking to include all?
    Guys i back the Unions all the way. They have changed alot. But in the beginning it was a real mess. To much misuse of power and union ties.
    I think today most have realized the company also has to survive and they will even if it means moving away from an area that has a union.
    Best thing is that the unions help is making those who are non union pay decent wages without going union.
    Sorry but it seems to be the norm lately.

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Companies that need UNIONS

    Check your politicians and see how many support unions- Reagan and Bush the 1st bust the air traffic controllers, and it has been open season since. Freed Trade is an excuse to "Robbing Hood".

  10. #10
    Inactive Member logo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2005
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Companies that need UNIONS

    Walmart will never let a union come in. If they do it would be the downfall of the company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •